[Digestion] Where is the Linkedin AD list link?

Paul Harris harrisfm at aapt.net.au
Wed Jul 10 07:52:02 CDT 2019

G'day All,

There must be some very patient people out there!

I am a (very inactive for quite a while) member of the following
LinkedIn Groups

Go to https://www.linkedin.com/feed/ and join (I hope it's still for
free!), then look for the Groups (and there may be more by now!).

Happy digesting,

HOOROO
Paul Harris

P.S. If an Admin for the list sees this can you please e-mail me the
Admin password as the "Signature" needs updating?