[Estufas] connecting

David Whitfield david en cedesol.org
Mar Jul 23 13:22:55 CDT 2013

Richard,
Qué gusto!

How have you been besides busy?  I am a candidate for your knowledge and
systems.  We are running a GS VER project in Bolivia and Paraguay.  Still
working our financing but in medium term future I can see briquets being
serviceable especially in Paraguay where 40% of URBAN population use leña.

Another topic!  We are going a research investigation for GACC on Gender in
our project called women as agents of Change in the Andean regions.  Any
stove or fuel related contacts in Colombia, Ecuador, Peru or Bolivia are
welcome.

Thanks
David