[Gasification] Syngas on Wiki_

doug.williams Doug.Williams at orcon.net.nz
Wed Dec 29 21:15:47 CST 2010

Hi Mike and Colleagues,

Wow, computers rule!

Mike has this to say:

>Technical distinctions are critical for transparency, accuracy and for
>financial projections and calculations. It is disingenuous to potential
>investors as well to use generic terms. I believe there is a moral
>responsibility to get it right as well.

Harrie Knoef of BTG in the Netherlands who joined this discussion yesterday, has been addressing Mikes concerns.  I wonder how many know, that Harrie was given the job to get some order and guidelines in place for commercially manufactured gasification within the UE?  He was joined in this task by a huge body of Institutional expertise, so you are most likely to be put under closer scrutiny by your potential customers as a result of this work. Fraudulently presented gasification processes thrive on investor ignorance, who in the main, have lost their $$$.  Harrie may be encouraged to give us an update on their progress if we ask, and hopefully any others who can offer constructive comment.

This has been a great end of the year discussion team, well done.

Doug Williams.