[Gasification] Syngas on Wiki_

Michael E. Mason 4n6cpa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 09:57:27 CST 2010

Technical distinctions are critical for transparency, accuracy and for
financial projections and calculations. It is disingenuous to potential
investors as well to use generic terms. I believe there is a moral
responsibility to get it right as well. I strongly reiterate Toby's comment
below " continued effort to make alternative energy progress will require
even greater technical distinctions, rather than blending terms together as
"generic" terms." If terminology is different between countries, clarify
which country in definitions.

Kind regards and Happy New Year,

Mike