[Gasification] Syngas on Wiki_

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Thu Dec 30 21:22:06 CST 2010

Dear Greg,

I'm not sure what my "pie in the sky claims" are but maybe you could
point out a few of them for me.

I'm not looking for investors and not selling anything. I'm more of an
experimenter than anything and share what I find with anybody that wants
to listen. True, I like to talk through new ideas, for me, with others
before performing an experiment but whats so wrong with that? Take
Fuelage for example, I explained how I discovered, produced and tested
it but also expressed doubt about any commercial value.

Best wishes,

Jeff

On Thu, 2010-12-30 at 05:31 -0600, Greg Manning wrote:
>  I hate to say it, but... "It's people like you, that have given
> gasification the bad name it already has with investors, with your
> "pie in the sky claims"".

www.puffergas.com

Sent from any port in the storm via  Acer netbook & Ubuntu Remix.