[Gasification] gasifier type updarft use rice husk

Robert Gersch Robert at rkgenterprises.com
Mon Dec 19 12:02:41 CST 2011

Guys,

I am pretty ignorant on the subject.  A while back I learned to my horror
that most dark liquors are simply grain alcohol and the color and flavoring
is from the burnt charcoal barrel.  Doesn't this mean that I am paying quite
a bit to drink the tar from a charred oak barrel?  I agree that some tars
might be a health problem, but some are quite valuable and might even be
marketable to the correct food product industry.

Robert