[Gasification] gasifier type updarft use rice husk

bayent at ns.sympatico.ca bayent at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 19 16:45:05 CST 2011

Another side to wood gas.. you smell like a camp fire.. that or burnt sausage depending on the situation when you open the hopper and let the ghost out.
I was at a meeting several years ago and this nice looking lady came up and said " My you smell good. " Now guy's that don't happen to me.. well not often at least.
Seems she loved campfires and I assume I sort of carried the odor. ( got to admit I mostly carry some sort of odor.. often of shellfish )
Thus all this wood gas deal may have benefits we have not thought about?
Question?
Anyone driving on wood gas during winter?
Presently meeting 100% of heat with wood gasification.
Good chance for me to wish you all a Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday depending on your perspective.
Charles