[Gasification] Pyrolysis and solar-grade silicon from rice hulls !

Thomas Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 07:16:44 CST 2011

Dear Phillipe

I aak a "Pyrologist" (possibly the only one),  having worked on various pyrolytic processes for fifty years at Praxair and MIT.

I'd be interested in talking to Thermal Technology if you can put me in touch with them.

Thanks,

Tom Reed

AKA

Dr Thomas B Reed
President, The Biomass Energy Foundation
www.Woodgas.com