[Gasification] brush to charcoal

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Wed Feb 23 23:59:14 CST 2011

Dear Joshua,

The below documents might be of some help:

COMPARING SIMPLE CHARCOAL PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES
FOR THE CARIBBEAN
http://www.cd3wd.com/cd3wd_40/vita/charcprd/en/charcprd.htm

Simple technologies for charcoal making
http://www.fao.org/docrep/x5328e/x5328e00.htm

Industrial charcoal making
http://www.fao.org/docrep/x5555e/x5555e00.htm#Contents

Jeff

On Wed, 2011-02-16 at 13:30 -0600, Joshua Bogart wrote:
> There is a local market for this firewood and at least in the smaller
> tracts we would be able to sell as dry firewood, but I am looking into
> the possibility of converting to charcoal which would increase the
> value and lower the costs of transportation, if it would be possible
> to produce energy for local use all the better. How difficult would it
> be to design a system that would 1) work on this type of material, 2)
> provide an efficient charcoal production, 3) provide some energy for
> local use?

www.puffergas.com

Sent from any port in the storm via  Acer netbook & Ubuntu Remix.