[Gasification] Enventix: Syngas and Biochar from Waste

GF gfwhell at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 14:54:22 CST 2011

Arnt.
I wouldn't say it was sophisticated or difficult to rework a couple of road side microwave ovens.
http://home.c2i.net/metaphor/mvpage.html
This guy seems to be able to cast metal and talk on his cellphone at the same time.
Extra cooling of the magnetrons is essential,the 12volt fans are only $6 each,
An awareness of the dangers of stray radiation is useful. A sheet
metal enclosure suitably grounded, forming a "Faraday cage" will help.
Fluorescent tubes will glow in the presence of such radiation and as you say
RFI will prevail if you are careless,
Carbon arc furnaces are old technology.and not cheap to run unless you make your own electrodes.
I think its great that some of the group are thinking out side the box.

GFWHELL