[Gasification] Producer Gas Engine Paper

Rolf Uhle energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Fri Jul 1 07:05:19 CDT 2011

Hello Ken,

it all relates to many factors, piston speed, head cavern design,piston
surface temp,timing of course,all versus flame propagation speed.
A small "normal" 1500/1800 or even 3000/3600 engine can very well have slower
piston speeds than a big oldfashioned longstroke engine.

By the way, have you ever tinkered with the prechamber form in your Lister?

Is Jim' s Listeroid DI ? Can' t ask him myself 'cause he doesn' t answer me
any more.

salut

Rolf