[Gasification] Producer Gas Engine Paper

GF gfwhell at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 18:00:47 CDT 2011

With regard to increasing the hydrogen content of wood gas. Has any one considered using beverage cans as a means of embelishment.
The system described  on this Web site is quite interesting:
 .http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=hts&oq=&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBF_enUS280US281&q=Cornish+Hydrogen+Generator+KeelyNet.
Seems that under the right conditions the use of scrap aluminum cans "could" augment your wood gas to such a degree that the pyrolisis stage could be dispenced with?

GF