[Gasification] Continuing

Thomas Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 06:20:07 CDT 2011

Dear Anand

Of course, CO2.

I live in Massachusetts, a heavily forested state.  There are lots of green leaves, but mostly up in the trees, so not available like Ag residues.

In a few months they will fall.  Will these leaves work?

( I presume not, because the tree takes the nutrients underground before pushing off the husk.)

Tom Reed

Dr Thomas B Reed
President, The Biomass Energy Foundation
www.Woodgas.com