[Gasification] Producer Gas Engine Paper

Rolf Uhle energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Wed Jun 29 16:31:57 CDT 2011

F.w.i.w,
our Opel Astra prechamber (idi) Diesel runs on at least 50 % UVO and it makes
a difference!
Even 10 % of it in normal diesel gives a notable higher torque and smoother
running.I attribute this to the hydrogen content of the vegoil which
preignites the slower long carbon diesel.
You have the same effect with those hydrolizers peopel sell as fuel savers for
Otto and Diesel engines, I have been told.

salut
Rolf