[Gasification] pre mixed boiler secrets?

Thomas Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 21:10:30 CDT 2011

Dear Alex and all

Several years ago I a spent year or so measuring flame speeds of combustion for various gasolines, and reading about them.  My memory is that CO HAD THE SLOWEST FLAME SPEED OF ALL, O.2 ft/sec; almost all other gases WERE 0.5 ft/sec; and hydrogen (and probably acetylene) were 5 ft/sec. This is my memory, but I might be off.

TOM reed

Dr Thomas B Reed
President, The Biomass Energy Foundation
www.Woodgas.com