[Gasification] Off topic request to sign petition

Henri Naths c_hnaths at telusplanet.net
Fri Sep 23 14:04:27 CDT 2011

yes I will sign, being from Canada make a difference? ..A quick note here buddy , the judicial system in the U.S. is putrid..Billions of dollars were collected by the fellow that invented the sub prime mortgage fraud. He apparently merely suggested the scheme to Goldman and thus broke no laws.. Seem like Canada may follow in the U.S. footsteps.. compounding the premonitory is the fact we as Canadian citizens are subjects to the crown and as such have no punitive rights..
best wishes on your quest..
Henri