[Gasification] Off topic request to sign petition

Robert Kana sinan at biomassindo.com
Fri Sep 23 22:36:16 CDT 2011

On 9/24/2011 1:23 AM, Toby Seiler wrote:

Dear Mr. Seiler,
It is a sad but true matter. Specially in a smaller towns, try to have a
case against one of the party officer  or representative (republicans in
my case ). Even criminal case is dismissed and the law abuses us from
the single police officer to the D.A. Most of the times criminals do not
even go to court.
I wish you luck, try to promote this petition with other means of
digital media, remember Ashton Cutcher beet CNN on the twitting?
Regards,
Robert