[Gasification] Off topic request to sign petition

phillip manske pdmanske at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 00:23:16 CDT 2011

Hi Toby,

You sound ticked off, welcome to the USA.  I have avoided going to law
school as I feel there are too any but none the less I feel closeted.   The
charges you make make me want to ask more questions for clarification.  I
think a trial over your concern or grievances  would be difficult.  Going to
court without an attorney smacks of stubbornness and perhaps desperation and
that is a red flag.

http://outlawjudges.org/RampoantJudicialFraud.aspx  Google gave me that site
to help explain the fraud you describe.  Close?

http://www.judicialwatch.org/  may be an organization for you.

Good luck!

Phillip