[Gasification] filtration options and their varying discontents

Tom Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 20:50:33 CST 2012

Dear David and all

Typically there is a flare in parallel with the engine, a valve choosing which.  On startup the poor gas, getting better is flared.  When the gas turns to a nice lilac color, it's time to turn the valve to engine which typically has been warming up on gasoline/diesel.

Tom Reed

Thomas B Reed
280 Hardwick Rd
Barre, MA 01005