[Gasification] anaerobicc digester gas for IC engine.

phillip manske pdmanske at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 12:30:03 CST 2012

Hi Craig,

Thats a wide open field.  Youll get lots of advice to choose from.
Thats my advice given without actually discussing technology.  Im a
fan of farmer level technologies, that is things that work without a
lot of engineering.

The stuff you want is methane, not the CO2.  Do stuff in your shop
first before calling the pros.  There is a method to get rid of the
CO2 by using lime water or just water, if you choose that remember
that gas always goes up in liquid and you can force a path that goes
up so slowly you can{t see it by eye.  The gas will be good and
polished by the time it gests to the top after it goes through a few
hundred feet of garden hose.  The sulpher gas gas goes away with steel
wool.  The wool will be bad at the entry to the chamber and then clean
at the exit.

There is plenty on the net about this, I never felt at a loss.

Good luck!

Phillip