[Gasification] anaerobicc digester gas for IC engine.

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:49:36 CST 2012

Dear Craig,
there is no need to clean the biogas. Just as the oxygen entering the
engine is accompanied by a lot of nitrogen, as well as some moisture, the
methane is accompanied by carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulphide, ammonia and
moisture. We have been using the biogas in i.c. engines without cleaning
it. Our engines have not been damaged in any way by using the unclean
biogas.
Yours
A.D.Karve

--