[Gasification] anaerobicc digester gas for IC engine.

phillip manske pdmanske at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 22:41:00 CST 2012

Hi AD,

I'm always suspect of the claim that engines can run well on biogas.
If that were the case we could cut methane to 99.99% with CO2 and that
would solve the worlds energy needs just with CO2.  I'm sorry, I'm
suspect.  IC engines run on fuel, not filler.  Moisture is a classic
no no.  If you sell that kind of fuel you'd get arrested and sued.

Phillip