[Gasification] lanzatech buys closed range fuels plant for , 5.1mil

doug.williams Doug.Williams at orcon.net.nz
Wed Jan 25 04:14:12 CST 2012

Hi Gasification Colleagues,

You may be interested in looking at the presentations that I mentioned in
the discussions with Peter about gasification in Australia, that I turned up
on Google. I also include my own presentation from the IEA Gasification
Workshop, "The Enigma of Gasification", but the texts were separate, because
I used the slides to discuss all the activities that have resulted by
others. Not sure if I can find them, but will post them if they turn up.
Because I report our work as it happens to this Forum via the Fluidyne
Archive, some of the photos will look familiar, but some were shown for the
first time at this meeting.

Doug Williams
Fluidyne.

Australian Gasification Report.

http://www.woodtech.canterbury.ac.nz/documents/workshops/110414prensentations/2-J%20Sanderson%20Australia.pdf

Real Power Systems Report (not presented at the IEA Workshop)

http://www.bioenergyaustralia.org/memberdocs/presentations/BEA%2022%20Sep%202011/BEA%2022%20Sep%202011%20Davies%20RPS.pdf

Fluidyne Presentation

http://www.woodtech.canterbury.ac.nz/documents/workshops/110414prensentations/4-D%20Williams%20Fluidyne.pdf