[Gasification] Exclusion of nitrogen from air

GFWHELL at aol.com GFWHELL at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 20:07:32 CDT 2012

I am interested in producing O 3 or O  4 For use as a sanitizer. I  have
had some success in producing this short lived gas using ionization with  high
voltage and glass covered electrodes.
The ionization of gasses using selective frequencies may have some use in
the gasification field.
I suppose O3 is higher on the energy scale than O as it seems more
reactive, I am wondering if O 3 would have any effect in a pyrolitic reaction.
Cracking water at high temperature necessitates the production of an oxide
in order to free the hydrogen.
Ionizing hot gasses in the presence of a suitable catalyst might possibly
increase the hyrdogen content of the gas.
I assume if you produce CO 3 , it will eventually turn into C O2  +  O?

GF

In a message dated 3/18/2012 2:35:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,