[Gasification] (OT) First Biomass Gasifier for Rural Electrification in Philippines inaugurated by Gov. Angara-Castillo

Henri Naths c_hnaths at telusplanet.net
Fri Mar 30 12:55:53 CDT 2012

Hi Ronald,

I concur. How can this be seriously taken as a factual reporting by an
author that has been touted as a science and ecology "expert"? The simple
fact that h2s and Agent Orange are two very different chemical compounds has
me questioning the expertise. Although the fact remains that h2s, even in
trace amounts, over a prolonged time frame, say as in 40 years can cause
brain damage. We can find h2s in various places such as in manure. This is
also why one should never shove ones head up ones butt for any length of
time.;)