[Gasification] (OT) First Biomass Gasifier for Rural Electrification in Philippines inaugurated by Gov. Angara-Castillo

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sat Mar 31 01:09:50 CDT 2012

Dear Ronald,

On Fri, 2012-03-30 at 09:47 +0200, Ronald Hongsermeier wrote:
> I was speaking, of course, about legal correctness

Yes, I know and I appreciated your insight!

My comment was more on the lines that our dirty sources of fuels have
done more meaningful damage than someone over stating their gas
producers performance.

It is good news that the gas leak is not a major problem. After our Gulf
oil spill one can get gun shy, so to speak.

Anyhow thank you again,

Jeff