[Gasification] [biochar] Pine char gasification

Jeff Davis jeffdavis0124 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 15:23:48 CST 2013

Hi Kevin,

On 12/26/2013 06:37 AM, Kevin C wrote:
> # KC: The possibility of using the nutritious ``black goop`` from the
> bottom of the Òxbow Lakes that are very common along the Amazon River
> has been suggested as a source of fertiliing nutrients for Terra Preta
> on this list in the past, and the concept was received with extreme
> disinterest. I would suggest that the ``black goop``was made by the
> `LTAHTC Process``, ie, the ``Low Temperature Anaerobic HydroThermal
> Carbon Process``

I could not find this term "LTAHTC", is this new? It kind of sounds like
the "black goop" that I made from switch grass named Fuelage. Maybe I
need to add the chopped grass into a pond and later scoop it out?

Or maybe your thinking of this:
<http://www.ava-co2.com/web/pages/en/technology/hydrothermal-carbonization.php>

Jeff