[Gasification] Infinite Energy gasifiers

doug.williams Doug.Williams at orcon.net.nz
Sat Feb 2 22:02:35 CST 2013

Hi John,

>Hi folks.
>I am new to the list.

Welcome, and always nice to know that gasification is creating new interest.

>I have recently heard about Infinite Energy gasifiers.
>www.gasifier.in

I have not seen this companies work presented in the commercial sector, but there are many Asian manufacturers operating out of sight.

>Their electronics look similar to APL's.

Most manufacturers are using digital readouts, as the availability and price make it easy to offer such instrumentation.

>They claim to cope with a very flexible range of fuels.

This type of open core gasifier operating in these less developed countries use almost any fuel that will burn.

> They also have dry filtering process.
>Check

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRWbsy4ns2M

The key to the gas cleaning isn't tar free gas making, but all those boxes and drums probably filled with rice husk. You will also notice the wet puddles under the gasifier, which indicate a lot of condensate. To bad they don't show you these components being cleaned out manually, an extraordinary dirty job.

>and

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ygXqeI1ss

>The flame seems to be very good.

The clear flame is a good indication of how clean the gas can be, but always there is a trade off, and cheap labour seems to be the norm for these simple gasifiers.

Anyone heard about them?

The engine runs great, so I'm sure we will see more from them over the next few years, and maybe have opportunity to have them explain more about their system principles.

Doug Williams,
Fluidyne Gasification.