[Gasification] Spanner

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Tue Jan 29 14:27:21 CST 2013

Dear Tom,
It appears to me that their original strategy with that business unit
was to do co-generation. They do the other things mentioned further down
in the text of the following page:

http://www.holz-kraft.de/en/company/profile

in order to keep their personnel productivity "wheel" round, in my opinion.

regards,
Ron