[Gasification] Mini Grid Load Following With a Biomass Gasifier

Energies Naturals C.B. energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Tue Jul 9 09:53:37 CDT 2013

Tom,

a few years ago I assisted an APL course with Jim in Germany.
We tested the 10 kWe power pallet and I remember running it on full load(90%, we had no more heaters) and shutting them off alltogether, reconnect and vice versa.It performed very nicely on these 100% changes, although not over long periods!
But 50 % is doable!

Rolf

--
Energies Naturals C.B. <energiesnaturals at gmx.de>