[Gasification] Doug Williams

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 17:35:11 CDT 2013

Helo thomas

  Very good idea  and proposal , also can make possible related to
continentes  America , Asia , europa , Africas

Atenciosamente

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 7:10 PM, Thomas Deerfield
<thomas at dalsonenergy.com>wrote:

>  [image: Boxbe] <https://www.boxbe.com/overview> This message is eligible
> for Automatic Cleanup! (thomas at dalsonenergy.com) Add cleanup rule<https://www.boxbe.com/popup?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxbe.com%2Fcleanup%3Ftoken%3DfZddxJBG4mwn9a%252Fe36DLdLDbFdBQgsV2B3mjXTDpiUFaKkApjMXoIBYuioM5aZzVQWXou2vs5ZZ%252FCbI%252BGKhS%252F2lGRIdB426EHRcAcsvmUUPkQicxlgKKP5MMKCs8NWzvIaIrAUuIAkh4THcQz6JFdQ%253D%253D%26key%3DIg7c%252Fms3pFh7PW91bo3WdtX3KNiVLAysodwRwOqln8Y%253D&tc_serial=14684570338&tc_rand=1371974581&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>| More
> info<http://blog.boxbe.com/general/boxbe-automatic-cleanup?tc_serial=14684570338&tc_rand=1371974581&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
>
> How entirely appropriate would it be if this community developed a
> lifetime achievement award, something like the Nobel prize of Biomass
> Energy?
>
> I nominate Doug Williams for the first award, and folks like Tom Miles and
> Tom Reed as well.
>
> Do we know of anybody who has been more generous with their time and
> expertise? Anybody who more clearly embodies humility that matches their
> encyclopedic knowledge, and a sense of humor to match their endless
> curiosity?
>
> There are many other notables in this community, and I mean not to slight
> anyone else, but for sheer longevity and tonnage of contribution, these
> guys wrote the book(s).
>
> Can I get an amen?
>
> Thomas Deerfield
> thomas at dalsonenergy.com
> Anchorage, Alaska

P.V.PANNIRSELVAM
ASSOCIATE . PROF.
Research Group ,GPEC, Coordinator
Computer aided  Cost engineering

DEQ – Departamento de Engenharia Química
CT – Centro de Tecnologia / UFRN, Lagoa Nova – Natal/RN
Campus Universitário. CEP: 59.072-970
North East,Brazil

Project, Projetos: https://sites.google.com/a/biomassa.eq.ufrn.br/sites/
Biodata, CV :http://ecosyseng.wetpaint.com/
Blog Project, Projetos: http://posterous.com/#spaces/ufrngpec/posts/
Newsletts, Jornal: http://storify.com/ufrngpec
On line space simulation and modeling of ecobusiness,
Espaço Simulação e Modelagem de Econegócios on line
http://rizzoma.com/topic/39080026fabcc04f140acb7d294d62e1/

Twitter - @ufrngpec
           - @pannirbr

Fone ;Office