[Gasification] PIA | Company demonstrates eco-friendly technology in drying palay, tobacco

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 12:25:03 CST 2013

The  inorganic  ash as catalyst to promote  more blue flame  methane can be
  due  to  co2 reduction during pyrolysis increase in h2 , making possible
hydogasification ,recently patentended  project in US , soon  can make
posible SNG  from  coal and  charcoal

   The system is not only pyrolysis  but also gasification of charcoal.

   Charcoal gasification  is known state of art  called gasogenio in Brasil
during second world period  even in remote rural area of Brazil.
    well made design  to make possible combusition using air .

      the hot air along with steam do they use it in gasification . Can any
one guess about the same

thanking  you
Pannirbr
Brazil

On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Jeff Davis <jeffdavis0124 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  [image: Boxbe] <https://www.boxbe.com/overview> This message is eligible
> for Automatic Cleanup! (jeffdavis0124 at gmail.com) Add cleanup rule<https://www.boxbe.com/popup?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxbe.com%2Fcleanup%3Ftoken%3Do2e1Ex2BZMGWwRtcj8tUuL33CNQ20MqvxeIGfRoRunL%252Foure5Hf05CQrg08NDVa%252FV95Wv5HBMMEJH6ZsGpvXAGX3z7vYiLekpSkc5T12GxmYFt1%252BpQxSvlj%252BAC6UvTJgbG2SftZnQa6k9r9weCnOMw%253D%253D%26key%3DiDDY35wuwF814a3jzZpR%252FIlOGiOX7VSx%252FuMkNoUVB7Y%253D&tc_serial=15625963409&tc_rand=1971265385&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>| More
> info<http://blog.boxbe.com/general/boxbe-automatic-cleanup?tc_serial=15625963409&tc_rand=1971265385&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
>
>  Dear Tom,
>

> I've found that rice hulls make an excellent fuel for thermal grade gas.
> Do you know of any advancements in rice hull engine grade gas production?
>

> Toodles,
> Jeff
>

> On 11/08/2013 12:07 PM, Tom Miles wrote:
>
> The BTI gasifier he said uses the principle of gasification or pyrolysis
>  as uses rice hulls as the fuel source.

P.V.PANNIRSELVAM
ASSOCIATE . PROF.
Research Group ,GPEC, Coordinator
Computer aided  Cost engineering

DEQ – Departamento de Engenharia Química
CT – Centro de Tecnologia / UFRN, Lagoa Nova – Natal/RN
Campus Universitário. CEP: 59.072-970
North East,Brazil

Project, Projetos: https://sites.google.com/a/biomassa.eq.ufrn.br/sites/
Wiki journal  :http://ecosyseng.wetpaint.com/
Blog Project, Projetos: http://cleantechproducts.blogspot.com.br/
Newsletters, Jornal: http://storify.com/ufrngpec
Web On line  simulation and modeling of ecobusiness,
Espaço Simulação e Modelagem de Econegócios on line
http://rizzoma.com/topic/39080026fabcc04f140acb7d294d62e1/

Twitter - @ufrngpec
           - @pannirbr

Fone ;Office