[Gasification] Try this better address for the article.

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:35:57 CDT 2014

 Dear DoDuc, Stephen, and Dan D,Kevin

    It appears very  good hypothesis provided  by kevin regaring  how the
 c02  and h2 is obtained via electrochemical method, now there also other
possibility  the product can be no stable h2 gas molecule but atomic
hydrogen  , now a dayes hho gas is proved to be more atomic than molecules
,which more stable , proved by eletronic configurations

  The hypothesis regard to liquid products is via known  syngas fisher
tropic all these route leading known hydocarbons  ,GTL from syngas  via
polimerization to synfuel..
  As the catalyst  used is Fe  as well is the product is jet fuel
intermediate carbon   not as the gas , very low or  diesel very high ,
methy radical  from methane form via  atomic H  H  can explain the  energy
balance .

 It is provaen fact now the Formula  1 based car  travel long distance with
h as fuel . This energy content can be  well explianed as atomic HH atom
are well combined via catalyst via not only olefins  such as etylene but
aslo methane methy radical , not  conventional  FT syntysis alone  can
explian as the catalyst was modified one of FT.

   Kevin bring here one important point i was not able t yet claer is
 about c02  using acids  .the paer says  acidified waterv release, but made
it clear how , even though very clear  after removal of c02   , the ph go
down , then  h from anode  sodium hydroxide is formed .can any elerto
chemical expert explain why 3 chambers , to make clear the one  concept
expliained  well by kelvin what  happen in evey chamber'

     The pyrogas  from bio  oil and veg oil into  biogasoline  can reduce
the problem of in put  energy need ,  requirements thermodynamics , can
make possible an viable biosynfuel using limited solar based
eletrochemical...

    The input and out over all balance  here correctly questioned by all
need come from nuclear , but can be from biomaas or biomass derieved bio
oils via pyrolysis .This  can be more flexible  biofuel abundant  from
biomass wastes

   Thanks
Pannir
Brazil