[Gasification] Evaluation of Ph.D. Thesis

Dr. Manzoor Ahmad - Professor - Department of Farm Machinery and Power manzoor.ahmad at uaf.edu.pk
Sat Apr 19 03:58:53 CDT 2014

Dear Sir

Hopes you are fine and doing well. I am Dr. Manzoor Ahmad , Professor,
Dept. Farm Machinery and Power, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad,
Pakistan. Pakistan at present Is facing severe energy crises. So In our
department we are working on Biomass gasification. One Ph.D. scholar has
completed Ph. D. Thesis on Design of biomass gasifier for small sized
diesel engine. This work is particularly for small farmer to operate engine
up to 12kw. Can your please help me to find some faculty how can evaluate
Ph. D. thesis. Thanks.

Best Regards.

Dr. Manzoor A Choudhary