[Gasification] Gasification or Pyrolysis + Absorption Chiller for Fruit

Kelly Burnham kburnham at protonpowerbioenergy.com
Mon Aug 25 10:51:41 CDT 2014

Tom,
There might be an issue with getting down to 36F with an absorption
machine.  We sold many steam fired abs chillers at Trane and the best we
could do was 40F, which was better than the catalogue, so we were going
lower than the manufacturer said we could.

We.sold a few hydro-cooler chillers for cherries here in the Okanagan and
our target LWT was around 30F. We found the best way to get there was
a.packaged air-cooled eletro-mechanical (vapour cycle) chiller.

My 2bits.

Kelly