[Gasification] Gasification or Pyrolysis + Absorption Chiller for Fruit

Oscar Jimenez Cabeza oscar at cubaenergia.cu
Fri Aug 15 13:14:08 CDT 2014

David,

.You have raised a good point in your message
.. ¨one would probably use
ACR where there is no electricity, or where there is an abundance of heat
which would likely otherwise be wasted, etc.¨ I think that it is an
important issue to bear in mind.

I do remember having in contact with a Swedish company, involved in
manufacturing domestic absorption refrigerators, and their main costumers
were UN funded projects to be developed in Africa where there was a need for
keeping their medication and food with the proper temperature for avoiding
its damaging.

Kindest regards.

Oscar.