[Gasification] Gasifier Scrubber Waste water attract fly

Nicolò Cerni cerni at altair-international.com
Mon Dec 8 07:28:57 CST 2014

Hello
very interesting we can finance a new project for synags from paddy rice
straw to get UREA in Indonesia and Laos
Project value 1.600.000 Euros finance from Germany
we look for technical partners
gasifier design and thermochemical modelling
regards

NC

>        More than  ammonia , the carbohyrates  are degraded into  Furfural
> , Hydroxymethyl Furfural , levan too.the levanan are cosidered to be
> degraded sugar  being studied  for production biogas , ethanol .It is know
> fact that  sugar attract fly, this degraded sugar mixed with paper  can
> attract more fly thus may your problems , mixing som bio oil tar products
> can solve your problems as they are toxics , this  is problem  we study are
> well reduced  in the process of gasification
>
> [image: --]
>
> Pannirselvam Pagandai V
> [image: http://]about.me/pannirbr
> <http://about.me/pannirbr>
>

> On Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 5:48 AM, linvent--- via Gasification <
> gasification at lists.bioenergylists.org> wrote:
>
>>  [image: Boxbe] <https://www.boxbe.com/overview> This message is
>> eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (gasification at lists.bioenergylists.org) Add
>> cleanup rule
>> <https://www.boxbe.com/popup?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxbe.com%2Fcleanup%3Ftoken%3DiLPi1lNoGcQ%252Bry%252B8ht3NxecKKjB9s%252BFP8Z8Yxd4mwbogbzw8sL9vQxyPWWKc0E1CfduGz6PRsi2UnrBz2ozO%252Fyfm7ASMjDnCP3y07H%252B2fV6kWAeVyGf9RBAlQXNCU%252B7XYizXxUZ4k06lfU3xFBabkUVG%252BYsBqXzJTBOC%252BHyJvz0%253D%26key%3DazyvGqGWZZ%252F%252F7zwO6LWNlrGUoUMKAzA09skrvz1d1%252BI%253D&tc_serial=19599972683&tc_rand=514285827&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
>> | More info
>> <http://blog.boxbe.com/general/boxbe-automatic-cleanup?tc_serial=19599972683&tc_rand=514285827&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>

*gradite i nostri  piu' distinti saluti,
Atentamente,best regards, freundliche Grüße
*наилучшими пожеланиями

*Nicolo Cerni , *
*N C A* (N)ico (C)erni (A)ssociates
Crna Gora Lijepa zemlja  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcP0aEbeouk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_ur9AraEe8

*INCOMING CALLS ROAMING FREE TO* +39 340 8306797
*ACHTUNG KEINE ROAMING GEBUEHREN * + 39 340 830 6797

Esiet Office(24  +39.02.97.37.58.01 -  Ms Felicita ( 09:oo-17:oo)
fax                   +39 030.20.70.343 -
*Skype : nico_cerni *
*Deutschland  *     +49.(40) 809.081.154 ( 09:oo - 18:3o)  fax -155

*Deutschland  *      +49 176 932.959.29  . ( *Wilhelm  Doenne* )

www.nico-cerni.com , marketing industriale,info at altair-international.com

Aiuta l'ambiente: non stampare questa pagina se non è proprio
indispensabile.
Save the environment: don’t print this page if not quite essential

*THIS E MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL OUR CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON DISCLOSURE
AGREEMENT APPLIES -  DIESE NACHRICHT IST VERTRAULICH, ES GILT  UNSERE
VERSCHWIEGENHEITSVEREINBARUNG*