[Gasification] Biocoal markets

Kenny Redd kenredd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 16:28:13 CST 2014

Thanks Jeff for responding to my survey.  Just a couple more questions.
Did you use fossil coal for space heating or did you use it for industrial
applications?
Is your opinion in favor of biocoal as a fossil coal alternative based on
personal experience with biocoal or other torrefied bio-solids?
Thanks again, you're helping answer questions that we have to address to
keep our work going...we appreciate it very much!

Kenny