[Gasification] Wishart Producer Gas Unit

Thomas Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 13:48:47 CDT 2014

Dear Tom Miles and all

One element of biomass producer gas seldom mentioned here Is the convenience and easy feeding of wood pellets.

While not as cheap as wood chips, they are widely available in the US at a cost of < 1/3 the cost of gasoline.  They involve much less labor and a charge burns three times as long as the same volume of wood pellets.

Tom Reed

Thomas B Reed
280 Hardwick Rd
Barre, Ma 01005