[Gasification] Charcoal and biochar

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 07:31:13 CDT 2014

That (For once) lol, I WILL agree with.

BTW, just an update on the ash grinder (not trying to hijack the thread),
progress is coming along nicely but slowly, the biggest problem has been
snow (the removal of), and maintaining the truck & blade.

Doing everything in "cold process" (for flow design) has been tricky,
(building a gasifier that has no hearth has been tricky), however I hope to
do real world testing within the month.....

Greg