[Gasification] Charcoal and biochar

Jeff Davis jeffdavis0124 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 00:22:15 CDT 2014

Dear Tom,

Will this be a TLUD design?

I've been thinking about an outdoor TLUD that supplies Producer Gas to
an indoor furnace. This might be better than pumping hot water or hot
air into a building from an outdoor boiler or furnace. Of course there
would have to be safety systems for the CO issue.

Here's an interesting chunker that might be of interest:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNXktyugf4c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K5GnBF-uLA

Best wishes,
Jeff