[Gasification] Tennessee company - pyrolysis biochar + hydrogen ($1.75 pe...

Carefreeland at aol.com Carefreeland at aol.com
Sun May 11 21:25:20 CDT 2014

A. D.
    I'm not sure of the exact process, but it must be  pretty straight
forward. A former landscaper I talked to was heading to the  North Dakota oil
fields to help install micro LNG compressors at the wellheads.  They are
capturing stranded NG which is being wasted and flared off. He told me  some of
the micro LNG compressors have equipment with them to manufacture  Anhydrous
Ammonia fertilizer on site. They use nitrogen from the air. It might  be all
done in a cold liquid state since they need to seperate the Nitrogen too.
    There is so much gas being burned off in North  Dakota now that from
Space it looks like New York City at night. The gas is  produced as a
by-product of oil but there is few pipelines yet built  to handle it.
    I'm sure a quick search on Anhydrous Ammonia  production will reveal
what you want to know.
    Dan Dimiduk

In a message dated 5/11/2014 10:01:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,