[Gasification] Scale-up for downdraft gasifiers

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Wed May 14 13:00:51 CDT 2014

Forwarded to the list by T Miles:

Dear Stefania,

Thank you for writing.   I do not have knowledge about what you request,
but I will refer you to an expert, Mr. Tom Miles, and to the
Gasification Listserv to which you should join.    See
www.Gasifiers.bioenergylists.org    That listserv is a network of experts around
the world.   I subscribe to that Listserv and I will be able to follow
your messages that you send there.

Best wishes,

Dr TLUD

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com

'Stefania Vega' <stefaniavegaleyes at gmail.com>