[Gasification] newbie question...

T. GILL maxlochangill at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 20:06:32 CDT 2015

Hi Daniel,

I am based in Australia. I know the cost of the wheat / paddy straw, but I
am concerned about the environmental pollution caused by burning off, the
part of paddy straw left after harvesting. The burning causes the damage to
the soil and also release huge amount of carbon into the air.

Specially in Northern India there is a huge problem, when all the farmers
burn the paddy leading to air pollution twice a year. The bio char can
improve the soil quality and also prevent air pollution.

regards,
Terrey