[Gasification] Corn Cob Gasifiers

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Mon Feb 23 12:14:50 CST 2015

Crop residues, like corn stalks and cobs,  are also used to prevent wind
erosion:   http://www.ext.colostate.edu/pubs/crops/00518.html

In many of the US corn growing regions, removing more of the cover requires
that you re-invest in some other type of soil stabilization. That's another
cost for the farmer/ land holder to consider when making the decision to
harvest residues vs. leave them on the field.

kind regards,

Erin Rasmussen

erin at trmiles.com