[Gasification] Biofuels from FT

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 10:27:34 CDT 2015

Hi Gerald kutney

   olen technology can be golden one Ft catalytic route  can give alchol,
gasoline , methane  ets , thus simplifed bioenergy biorefinery  can biomass
more sustaiable .All the list members can provide olden golden biomas
 gasification technology.

    one such is from Brazilan low cos ceramic bricks made so called gasogen
charcoal  bioelercity project in rural areas . There aere several inovative
 , water cooled  input to air , up and down flow  gas purification  ,
simple cloth air filters , allthis make this technology

[image: --]

Pannirselvam Pagandai V
[image: http://]about.me/pannirbr
<http://about.me/pannirbr>