[Gasification] Save the Date: Biochar 2016

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Oct 24 15:18:38 CDT 2015

Tom,

Thanks for the info about humic acids, etc.   I will be dependent on you
and others to see that further research and confirmations, etc take place.

About biochar, you have different perceptions than I have.   For one, I
never refer to it as "activated".
You wrote:
> It is not soluble in water, acids or bases and cannot be used by soil
> microbes to form cells.
I TOTALLY AGREE, and I consider those to be major FAVORABLE
characteristics.  Cell of soil microbes (and plants) contain carbon that
comes primarily from CO2 in the atmosphere, not from carbon in the soil.

I am currently on a work trip in Africawithout much time for full
comments if this discussion continues.

Paul

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com