[Gasification] SPAM: Re: Small Scale Industrial Gasifiers

Nicolò Cerni cerni at altair-international.com
Tue Apr 18 02:56:05 CDT 2017

Hello Jess,

thanks for your interest, we have known APL for 4 years now
we purchased from them a demo pilot back in 2013 and lost 30.000 Euros
because they cancelled our order 2 weeks before delivery

at that time they had paramount gas cleaning problems, I cannot comment the
unit
you refer to because we do not know it , how ever we have a
mathlab hologram formula to  quick check
efficiency of any gasifier, it is based on CFD computerized Fluid dynamcs
( Denver protocol). we would be pleased to analyse the system if you give
 us
some tech specifications + brochure ...

The efficiency and quality is normally checked in 2 phases, gasifier outlet
and filter system outlet
we have a US Made patent pending gas analyser, it pings the syngas 6 times
per minute
and reports the matrix, after the filter we have a debimeter ( Mass flow
sensor ) with integrated IR dust sensor measuring the particulates

[image: Immagine incorporata 1]

another good measure is the lub oil optical inspection glass, on the cogen
engine, as you know MP 2 cannot be easily detected, but over time MP2 sets
down in the lub oil and if it gets too dark is time for motor cleansing

regards

Nicolo