[Gasification] SPAM: Re: Small Scale Industrial Gasifiers

Cerni cerni at altair-international.com
Sat Apr 22 17:32:18 CDT 2017

Hello Paul

we canoffer you 11 and 20 kwe net nominal power updraft and downdraft  gasifiers using Honda and other chp gas engines, they include plc simplified linear logic controls, logger and IT BMS connections , grid hookup parallel set, preheated biomass chamber, IP gas filter system. Oil is a special lubeoil with a life of 15 years, nochange, patent pending,
partialized or total  heat recovery system. they are containerized in 2o foot,

they can be shipped from Germany Hamburg or from EIRE Dublin

regards

Inviato da iPad,
Nicolo Cerni
mobiloffice
0039 340.830.67.97 pls sms me or skype nico_cerni