[Gasification] Where is Everyone?

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Tue Jan 3 10:16:40 CST 2017

I received in inquiry last week from someone looking for a microgrid scale
gasifier to power four homes in a remote off-grid wooded area. What
suppliers do we have for that scale?

We have seen some reliable systems at a larger scale. All Power Labs
(http://www.allpowerlabs.com/), Volter (volter.fi), Entrada (
<http://www.entrade.de/> http://www.entrade.de/) and Spanner  (
<http://www.holz-kraft.de/en/company/102-spanner-re-2-company>
http://www.holz-kraft.de/en/company/102-spanner-re-2-company) all seem to be
selling refined units at the 20kWe+. Are there others?

Tom